Saturday, May 06, 2006

Saturday's ketchup


We had a softball game today. Had to forfeit the win cause one of our players decided to go to Six Flags, not tell us, and leave us hanging. You can guess how that went over. Coach could have chewed thru the chain link fence. Ahh, ta-ta slackers, gotta luv 'em. We won the game point-wise. 15-2. Spent the afternoon playing catch, and badmiton with the girls. They are getting too good at playing, and making sure mom gets her exercise. whew. We had a watermelon break, the first of the year, too. It was so cold, juicy, and mmm mmm good. Have a great weekend! I'm off to play Rook! See ya Monday.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I could take live in an area where that stuff is so prevalant

    I have too much crap in my yard-

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?