
This is an Aly Hymel design called "Goddess & Queen". It has a 3-d effect with the roses and butterflies. Once I got the pattern straight in my head, it worked up beautifully. Its about 20 inches across. I used size 10 threads and a size 8 hook. I'm currently working on the other doily in this pattern series off her website. Its working up fine as well. Yall have a great weekend! I'm back Monday with a weekend report.










Oh, that came out fantastic-and you didn't know how to get the butterflies done right-pishaw! I love, love, love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely spectacularly beautiful. I am, seriously, in awe of your thread skills.
ReplyDeleteabsofuckinglutely beautiful!!>. that is one i am gonna have to try for my mom
ReplyDeleteStunning! I am in awe!!
ReplyDeleteStacey that is beautiful. I really love the way the butterflies are in motion on this peice. I know you had problems with the roses, but wow you are relentless once you start something. Amazingingly stunning.
ReplyDeleteApplauding your talent!
Such an intricate work! Please do wear glasses! Take care of your eyes, this is too much for them!
ReplyDeleteI do wear glasses when I crochet and I'm under a nice bright light. This was size 10 threads alot larger than I was using. But, I have closed my eyes before and sometimes can just crochet by feeling of it....Yikes! I have wondered if this will ruin my eyes tho...
ReplyDeleteHello!!!!
ReplyDeleteI Love this doily!!!!
I´m a brazilian but im live in Japan!
Im looking this pattern..
Visit me!