Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Paranoia


are my plates to high? are the walls to bland? any thoughts? When we moved in this house 3 years ago everything was cream colored. The floors, the walls, the trim. Room by room I'm trying to add touches of color, and break some of the monotony, but I'm no Martha Stewart. Anywho, this is my dining room, the walls are now a light yellow/green and the trim is white. WOOHOO. I had to put stinking wallpaper border up though, because when I was removing the old wallpaper I found 5 layers of border, that somone had just kept covering up. grr. I don't have th strength to clean off 115 ft of border x 5. So this will have to do, until I get another wild hair. LOL.

4 comments:

  1. o0o those are blue willow !!! i collect blue willow..hehehe.. and they are at a just right height.. i love the look of your room .. from what i can see of it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think they're too high, looks wonderful to me =) I'm with Beth, what I can see of the room is great! Feels cozy =) and I don't mean that as small, just mean it feels homey and comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fine to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are the perfect hieght. The color is pretty too!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?