30 minutes is such a short amount of time isn't it? There are alot of things you can accomplish in that time. You could watch Andy Griffith. You could wash your car. You could also browse all the crap you do on a daily basis on the internet. Read a newspaper, or magazine.
30 minutes. such a small amount of time. WHY is it that I can't get 30 minutes to do this? I dont care about the dishes, or the garbage, or the tv. All I want is a cuppa Joe and the laptop. This is my time. I want to do what I want to do. If you cant find something come back in 30. Take a shower. Watch a show. Leave me be. Maybe in a perfect world... I'll find my quiet time... as soon as school starts back* smiles*
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








I get my "30 minutes" now, while school is out! Hope you find some quiet time, sis, it makes for long days if you can't.
ReplyDeleteYou mean you actually want 30 minutes in one lump? Not gonna happen til school starts......sorry
ReplyDeleteWow, good luck!
ReplyDelete