Sunday, July 30, 2006
Duct Tape & Luck
I visited a forum yesterday called Craftster.org. Originally, I was looking round for crochet junk as usual. But, something new caught my eye. I clicked on the purse, wallet, bags topic and found the cutest things made from wrappers covered in clear/duct tape. Needless to say, we are attempting a few wallets and bags today for the dd's just in time for school. I've never mentioned that I'm addicted to paint chips. You know, those little things you pick thru at Lowe's or Home depot? Yeah. I keep them for scrapbooking. But now, they will have another use IF this turns out well. :-) I'll be sure to post pics tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








Sounds awesome - that's why craftster is so dangerous - you can find so many "have-to-try-it" ideas!!
ReplyDeleteI was thinking about messing with some spent gift cards, I have this idea that I could join them together to make tote bags or something...the paint chips sound cool too!
ReplyDelete