Sunday, July 30, 2006

The duct tape adventure







Here are a few pics of our accomplishments with tape.
***A Capri Sun Wallet
***A paint chip wallet
*A Starburst bracelet ***A Starburst Bag

We also made a Ramen noodle purse. I just didn't get the pic up tonight. All in all it is a great project for older kids to do. We had a great time putting all this stuff together.I guess the hardest part was folding thingsand seaming them with the clear tape. Other than that its a breeze and a great way to recycle things we already enjoy :-)

6 comments:

  1. I love that bracelet...so cute. Ya know, I shouldn't look at neat things like this 'cos I wanna do it and I already have too much stuff to do!! Thanks sis, for adding to my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool~ Very constructive fun. I've always wanted to do the duct tape thing, but like Pink said, I have so much on my plate already. You keep the pictures coming. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pbmI forget to tell you that I tagged you...*sorry*...

    ReplyDelete
  4. those first 3 letters of my lasy comment are from the word verification...how the heck did that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. All very cool, butthe bracelet and starburst bag are really cool! Neat project :)

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?