
So I started making a simple lapghan for dd to use during football season. Not using a pattern, just a simple granny square outta my head in her school's colors. I'm going to crochet a pocket on the back so she can fold it up and use as a pillow on the bus, and maybe sew a strap on to make it easier to carry. Nothing fancy, but I like it. And, it gives me an opportunity to use that TOTC hook that has pined for my attention.... I've also started a "spring rose doily". Its available here. I'm using some of the pastel threads that Jackie sent me on it. I've also started a grape cluster doily, for a Christmas present. The pattern is free, over at CELT's vintage patterns. Check the sidebar for a link to her site. So with 3 projects going, no one can say I'm not a multi-tasker now :-).








I think you could have warned me that it was that stupid free pattern site. Every time I go there I have issues with my stupid password. I can't believe you are just free winging the blanket. Your unbelievable. I like the colors!
ReplyDeleteI like the look of that suare. Are you using chenille yarn? Very pretty colours. Looking forward to seeing the end product.
ReplyDeleteNot this time. This afghan is going to go through alot of wear and tear. So I'm using Red Heart Acrylic. Thank you for the nice compliment!
ReplyDelete