Friday, July 14, 2006

Ouch Ive done it now!

I'm not one to make alot of personal posts. But, Since I'm in pain, and can't move I've got to do something constructive before I start thinking about pain again.

This all stems back from an epidural I received when dd #2 was born. The dude had trouble getting it in, and then let it go too high. I was completely numb and couldnt feel anything. Then starts lower back pain. I have episodes with this every so often. Today was that day. I was cleaning house and dancing with that sweet dd#2 when all the sudden it hit me and I fell to the floor in pain. Kids yelled for hubby, he came running to help me up. Now I'm sat here with a heating pad and a bottle of alleve to keep me sane. I've went to dr with this. They never help. Why is that? I'm looking for a new dr. to go to. This pain is horrible. The kids made me laugh earlier and I teared up it hurt so bad. I haven't had a spell like this in a long time. Thank goodness I was off work this weekend. I did have a mini trip planned but i'm thinking the recliner is a nice place to visit and maybe I can crochet a bit later. Anyway, I'm not in the best of spirits and I have no foodie friday report. Unless you want a recipe for ice water. LOL. Send me all your positive thoughts and good intentions. I could really use them as the healing process from back probs is slow and time-consuming.
Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. Well, that just bites-now you're really gonna have to find another doctor.

    Back problems are supposed to suck big time (so I've heard).

    I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yikes! It is hard to find a good doctor when you have back pain. I have been dealing with back pain for 8 years and understand how one day you can feel pretty good and the next day be totally disabled.

    Does the pain shoot up into your head? Is it just in one section of your back? I hope it gets better soon. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! I really feel for you, sis, hope you find some relief soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Stacey, such a pain... I´m so sorry... Hope you get well soon...
    ***Hugs***

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?