Thursday, July 12, 2007

WIP:updates

I know I haven't posted what exactly I've been working on the last few days so here is my update.
Another sock. One day I'm going to get this, I promise.

Ball Band Dishcloth. Had extra yarn, yadda yadda

My very first toddler sock. warped and frustrated.

Blue Ribbon Centerpiece Doily

Ok so that should catch up all I've been doodling with. I really like the doily and the dishcloth. the socks... well thats an ongoing frustration, but I'm dealing.... Have a good Thursday!!

3 comments:

  1. That sock is looking good, sis! When's your new yarn coming? I'm impatient, maybe that's why I keep trying to start difficult sock patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you go girl! All I've been working on all week is the same dishcloth.

    I still can't believe your knitting. I'm green~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sock...very good.
    Bere!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?