Monday, July 31, 2006

I've been Tagged!

I've been tagged by my sis, Su to list 6 wierd things about me.

***I don't eat fish. Can't stand the smell of fish. Not even the thoughts of fish of any sort. However, I heart shrimp of any kind.

***I can't stand the feel of that sticky, knitty, polyester lining material on alot of blankets, and baby stuff. It kills me to think about the way it sticks to your hands...

*** I sleep on flannel sheets and covered with a blankey all year long.

***I won't drink diet drinks or flavored waters of any sort. no question. Ill wither up first.

***I like cold pizza for breakfast. Guess thats one of those teenage things that never left.

*** I'm left handed, but you couldnt tell that by my writing. It amazes so many that watch me write I thought I'd add that in.

***Obsessive house cleaner./ organizational nut....Cant stand piles, or messy anything.

I don't know if 6 people even read my blog. If you read this consider yourself tagged. My 6 are:
WENDY, Jackie, MELISSA, Kel, Kimberly, Lori,


Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. Good for you! Cold pizza for breakfast isn't weird...it's delicious...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cold pizza. I won't take a tag unless I'm tagged. Now I feel left out. (Hanging my head)

    I'm sure if you slapped a counter on this bad boy you'd be amazed at how many people stalk your beautiful doilies~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I read you and I'm not tagged.

    Just wanted to let you know there are more of us than you think. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog regularly..thanks for the tag now I have to think about my weird things. Maybe I will ask hubby, he is always saying I am a weirdo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww man!!! I hate tags!! *grin*

    Now I have to think of 6 whole oddities about moi?

    Oh and cold pizza - yummmm!!!

    ReplyDelete

And, your thoughts about this are?